An Overview of This Page
This page provides an overview of what I have to offer, along with a taste of what you can expect.
If you want to check my availability for your event, or if you have some questions before proceeding further, please click here:
What You Can Expect
Here’s what you can expect from me and my team:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with me prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event with someone on my team, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
A Little About Me
I spent the better part of my corporate career at a fortune 500 Bio-tech company (Genentech) in various leadership roles ranging from Sales & Marketing to Leadership Development. I frequently spoke and facilitated sessions with hundreds in attendance.
Since founding my consulting company, Braintrust, I have spoken to audiences of all sizes on the topics of Leadership, Communication, Story Based Selling and becoming a Story Based Organization. I primarily focus on how companies and individuals can leverage the power of the latest neuroscience to more effectively communicate with the “buying brain.”
I now dedicate my time to writing, training, consulting, and speaking. In terms of my platform:
- I have trained multiple fortune 500 companies on Neuroselling – Story Based Selling and Story Based Coaching.
- I have been an Executive Coach to Senior Executives of fortune 500 companies.
- I have consulted on strategy, sales & marketing and leadership for companies ranging from ten to ten thousand employees.
I have written the book, Story Based Selling and currently working on the finishing touches on my newest book, “How Great Communicators Connect.”
I am happily married to my Hazel, for fourteen years. We have two amazing children, Gracie and Drew. We live outside of Cincinnati, Ohio. In my free time, I enjoy reading, playing the guitar and golf.
My Video Clips
I speak in corporations, conferences, and non-profits. Here are some samples of me speaking in front of various audiences.
Here are additional examples of me speaking.
Most Requested Topics
I frequently speak on the following topics:
- Neuroselling - Story Based Selling
- The Science of Trust
- The Story Leader
- How Great Communicators Connect
I will customize my presentation to meet your organization’s specific needs. My goal is to facilitate the outcome you want to create.